You are invited to become the newest member of the Alabama Genealogical Society!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Subscription to the AGS Magazine and Newsletter
- Qualified to participate in the First Families of Alabama Program
- Qualified to participate in future editions of the AGS Lineage Book
- Invited to submit articles, records, transcriptions, etc. for the AGS Magazine
- Invited to submit information for the AGS Newsletter
- Receive AGS Membership Card and Welcome Packet
- Volunteer opportunities are limitless
- Network of friends and peers
Individual – $30.00 Family – $35.00 Library – $15.00
HOW TO JOIN
It’s easy to become a member of the Alabama Genealogical Society. Just click on this Membership Application Link, read the instructions and complete the form. You will receive a follow-up message that allows you to process a payment through PayPal or offers you instructions to send a check by mail. Or if you prefer, you can click on Membership Application Form (PDF), (or for libraries click on Library and Society Membership Application Form), print it, fill it out, and then send it in with your dues. Once your application and dues have been received, the membership committee will prepare your welcome packet and send it to you. That’s all you have to do. So why not take the time, right now, to begin receiving the benefits of the AGS Membership. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
TERM OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership is for the full calendar year of the year in which you join. Details are in our membership policy.
ABOUT THE INTERNET